Thursday, January 22, 2015

Current Winter Favorites


Current Winter Favorites: 
I decided to compile a list of items that I really like or use often. Most of the things here, I found on sale or got as a gift. I used these items non-stop for a while and decided to share the love I have for these things. 
1. Penfield Carson fleece: goo.gl/1nVDU7
Long story short, someone stole my Patagonia in November, and I had to painfully purchase another jacket. I found this penfield jack on sale, and it is the best thing that's happened to me. It is seriously so so warm, and I really recommend getting your hands on it if it's still in stock! I got it for under $80!!!
2. J. Crew Factory necklace: goo.gl/1a3pXI (not exact)
After midterm hell week in November, I decided to treat myself and order this necklace.  With the additional 40% off sale, I got my necklace for $19. I literally love it, and wear it anytime I have to dress up a sweater or dress.
3. Benefit They're Real eye liner: goo.gl/ABkVSz
THIS PRODUCT IS MY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND STAYS ON ALL DAY. I bought this on vacation when I ran out of my eyeline, and handz down, this is the best. It's magical, as it is a gel liner in pen form, and it is so so easy to use. This eyeliner is my religion. 
4. Vanille Perfume: http://goo.gl/wJYqpH
If you want to smell like a warm sugar cookie, this perfume is just for you. I got the mini one at Anthropologie for $8, and it smells so freaking delightful. I mean who doesn't like that warm sugar/marshmallow smell. It's wonderful. 
5. Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki: http://goo.gl/nOPOe9
If you have been following this blog for a while, you'll probably know that I am an avid Haruki Murakami fan.  That's why, I had to pick up his latest novel. Honestly, this novel is not my favorite work of his, but it's still a really good read. It's a story of self realization and self identification. If you are into symbolism, stories about friendship, and dreams, this book is for you. Also, read Kafka on the Shore (my favorite). 
6. Anthropology candle: http://goo.gl/AOFnm4
I bought it on sale for $8, and it has made my room smell glorious. Thnk u anthro candle, thnk u. 
7. Polaroid camera: My sister got this for me, and I really appreciate this gift. It's definitely not a necessity, but it's a great way for me to record my college adventures and times with my friends and family. I can't wait to use it next semester and the next couple of years.
*All these things were purchased over the course of a couple months*

No comments:

Post a Comment